Schedule an Interview (IQP & HU&A applicants only)
Welcome to the on-line interview scheduler! In order to complete the application process for IQP and HUA off-campus project opportunities, you must interview with the director(s) of your first choice project center. You may only schedule one interview - failure to abide by this rule may result in disqualification from consideration for the program.
The interview is a very important part of your application to the Global Perspective Program. Please arrive on time and dress in a professional manner.
For IQP applicants: Access to the on-line scheduler program begins on Friday, October 26 at 12:01 a.m. Access will end on Tuesday, October 30 at 6:00 p.m.
For HUA applicants: Access ot the on-line scheduler program begins on Friday, January 11 at 12:01 a.m. Access will end on Monday, January 14 at 6:00 p.m.
Important: You are responsible for scheduling your interview. Be sure to write down and keep your confirmation number in case you need to change your appointment later! Without your confirmation number you will not be able to make any desired change(s).
- Select your first-choice center from the list below - the scheduling page for that center will open in a new window, so you can read these instructions as you go.
- Click on "Search for available"
- Select a "Principal," or faculty member with whom you wish to interview. Please pay close attention to all instructions with regards to the interviewer. Please do not interview with a faculty member who knows you well - choose another.
- Select "Nov 2012"
- Click "Schedule Time Slot"
- Use the navigation provided to locate a time slot marked "free" - when you find one you want, click on the "free" button in the box
- Supply your WPI e-mail address and name
- Click "Submit"
- WRITE DOWN YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER - if you need to cancel your appointment, you will need this number later! The confirmation number will not be e-mailed to you.
NOTE: You can also "un-schedule" an interview - simply follow the instructions provided in the system.
IQP PROJECT CENTERS:
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Bar Harbor, ME
- Boston, MA
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hong Kong, China
- Ifrane, Morocco
- London, England
- Mandi, India
- Melbourne, Australia
- Moscow, Russia
- Nantucket, MA
- San José, Costa Rica
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Santa Fe, NM
- Tirana, Albania
- Venice, Italy
- Washington, DC
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Windhoek, Namibia
- Worcester, MA
Special thanks to Professor George Heineman for designing the on-line scheduler program.Maintained by email@example.com
Last modified: December 14, 2012 14:59:54