- NSF Proposal (1.2 MB PDF file)
- K-6 Gets A Piece of the PIEE--Partnerships Implementing Engineering Education (Proposal to the National Science Foundation)
- Developing K-6 Engineering Curriculum in an Urban Public School System (736KB PDF file)
- Rencis, J.J., J. E. Miller, B.L. Lehtinen, S.A Linderme, K.D. Fichter, C. Bishop, J. Bradley, and M. Ward. 2004. Developing K-6 Curriculum in an Urban Public School System. K-12 Session, CD-ROM Proceedings of the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) New England Regional Conference, Northeastern University, Dedham, MA. Honorable Mention for Best Paper Award.
- A University/Public School Partnership in K-6 Engineering Education (125KB PDF file)
- Miller, J. E. and J. J. Rencis. 2004. A University/Public School Partnership in K-6 Engineering Education. Emerging Trends in Engineering Education Division, Session 1793, CD-ROM Proceedings of the 2004 American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Annual Conference and Exposition, Salt Lake City, UT.
- PIEE Brochure (370KB PDF file)
- Lessons Learned in a University-Public School Partnership for Teaching Engineering in Grades 2-6 (113KB PDF file)
- Orr, J.A., J. Miller, J. Rulfs, P. Quinn. A paper reporting the processes and outcomes of WPI's involvement in the first two years of the PIEE project.
Last modified: June 28, 2007 15:10:10