Ensuring a Positive Experience in and out of the Classroom
In addition to providing the highest-quality classroom education, WPI and the Bioinformatics & Computational Biology (BCB) program offer a wide range of resources and opportunities to help ensure a rewarding and positive experience for all students.
To help BCB students make the most informed choices, we have created the following documents:
- BCB Audit Sheet (.pdf, 14kb)
- BCB Minor Approval Form (.xls, 32kb)
- BCB BS/MS Course Selection and Approval Form (.pdf, 176kb)
- BCB MS Plan of Study (.pdf, 216kb)
- Course plan for a BCB/Mathematical Sciences Double Major (.pdf, 213kb)
- Guidelines for a BCB/Biology & Biotechnology Double Major (.pdf, 160k)
- Guidelines for a BCB/Computer Science Double Major (.pdf, 198kb)
- Guidelines for a BCB Minor (.pdf, 266kb)
BCB also offers a variety of helpful student resources through WPI’s George C. Gordon Library.