Applying to Individual Graduate Courses
Many of our students choose to take a course or two before committing to a graduate degree program. These course credits may be applied toward a degree if the student later is accepted into a graduate degree program from the School of Business.
Students may take these classes if they:
- hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a GPA 3.0 (or equivalent);
- or have received a graduate degree from an accredited university and
- provide a personal statement of purpose explaining their motivation for taking classes through the WPI School of Business.
To register for courses without applying to a degree program:
- Submit the required official transcript and statement of purpose, as described above, to:
Director of Admissions
WPI School of Business
100 Institute Road
Worcester, MA 01609-2280
- When notified of acceptance, submit an enrollment form to the Office of the Registrar (details to be provided upon acceptance).
NOTE: Students wishing to register for courses prior to matriculating are not required to submit a program application form. Application forms should be submitted only when making formal application to a School of Business degree program.
For questions, contact the School of Business Admissions staff at +1-508-831-4665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.