Our Dedicated Admissions Team is Ready to Assist You
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for your best path to an MBA or an undergraduate student exploring graduate business programs and where they may lead you, you will be pleased with our one-on-one approach to the admissions experience. From the start, we will connect you with an admissions professional who will work closely with you to determine which of our programs is the right fit for your lifestyle and professional goals. Once you have selected a degree program, we will guide you through the admissions process and keep you abreast of upcoming events that highlights the WPI advantage. Get started.
We Seek Leaders Who Will Thrive in Technology-Driven Enterprises
Admission to the WPI School of Business is competitive. In September, we enrolled approximately 92 students across all of our graduate degree programs. Our classes are purposefully kept small to maximize classroom learning and interaction among faculty and students.
We look for candidates who, based on their academic and professional records, have a high likelihood of success in a challenging, technology-focused business program. Although WPI generally attracts candidates with backgrounds in engineering, science, and information technology, our students are also marketers, entrepreneurs, researchers, financial managers, and medical practitioners. What they all have in common is an appreciation for a business education that prepares them to thrive in technology-driven enterprises. Our student body is comprised of bright, hardworking, committed individuals from across the globe and industry spectrum. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply. Apply now.
To be considered for admission, an applicant must have successfully completed the following:
- A degree program at an accredited U.S. four-year undergraduate college/university or its equivalent;
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the last five years. The minimum GMAT score requirement is 500;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam taken within the last two years is required of international applicants who attended non-English speaking undergraduate universities. The minimum TOEFL score requirement is 84 and the minimum IELTS score requirement is 7. The TOEFL minimum for writing is 20, listening is 22, reading is 20, and speaking is 22.
- Work experience requirements vary by program. Learn more.
- A complete online application.
The mission of the WPI School of Business is to develop innovative and entrepreneurial leaders for a global technological world.Mark P. Rice, PhD
Vice Provost for Innovation & Entrepreneurship