WPI School of Business: Top Ranked MBA for Career Advancers
WPI students choose our top-ranked business school to become leaders in a fast-moving global economy—and because they know employers respect the education and experience they will receive here. Ready to pursue great opportunities and attack great problems, WPI MBA graduates are in demand. Whether it means a promotion at your current company, or a new venture, a WPI MBA education pays back.
- Part-time MBA graduates were promoted an average of 1.7 times during the course of the WPI program.
- On average, full-time graduate business students see a 63 percent increase in their salaries from the beginning of their matriculation to the time they graduate.
- Plateauing In Your Career and Life – and What to Do About It
- Worcester Art Museum Event Draws Alums with Long-Term Connections to WPI Faculty and staff joined students and alumni for sushi, art, piano music and networking at the museum. >
- Alandkar Believes WPI Has Changed His Life “If you are determined enough,” according to Vishal Alandkar, “you can manage anything in this world.” >
- Miralda Keeps Life in Balance Jean Pierre chose management engineering as a major and social entrepreneurship as a minor, because “I liked the balanced curriculum, half in engineering and half in business.” >
- O’Brien Expanding Business Sustainability Programs at WPI Will O’Brien has shifted his career to teaching and consulting about business sustainability, and he believes it offers career opportunities for WPI students and faculty, too. >
- WPI Business Students Pave the Way for Start-ups in Western Massachusetts Business accelerators play a crucial role helping start-up companies take root and grow. But where do the accelerators turn when they need help? >
- Ramesh Finds Foisie School of Business Provides “Student-Friendly” Education Sharanya Ramesh chose the Robert A. Foisie School of Business, because she believed it would provide her with both the quality of education and the multicultural experience she was seeking. >
- Foisie School of Business Responding to Job Demand in Healthcare Industry In terms of job growth, the healthcare industry is in good health. >