Transfer of Credit Policy
A maximum of nine credits of the requirements for a WPI graduate business degree may be satisfied by courses taken elsewhere.
Transfer credit decisions are based on the following guidelines:
- The nature of the course description submitted by the student: Is the course consistent with the focus of the WPI graduate business program into which the transfer is being sought?
- The year when the course was taken. As a general rule, courses taken more than six years prior to the transfer request will not be considered for transfer credit.
- The grade received in the course seeking to be transferred into WPI must be "B" or better.
- The quality of the institution at which the course was taken.
- The course(s) were not used to satisfy degree requirements at another university.
- A maximum of one-third of the credit requirements from a previous master's degree at WPI may be used in partial fulfillment of the requirements for a second master's degree at WPI.
For more information, contact Norm Wilkinson, director of business programs, at email@example.com.