- Yi Hua Ma, B. Ceylan Akis, M. Engin Ayturk, Federico Guazzone, Erik E. Engwall and Ivan P. Mardilovich, "Characterization of Intermetallic Diffusion Barrier and Alloy Formation for Pd/Cu and Pd/Ag Porous Stainless Steel Composite Membranes", I & EC, Research, In Press (2004)
- Tantayanon, Supawan, Yeyongchaiwat, Jinda , Jidong Lou ,Yi Hua Ma, "Synthesis and Characterization of Sr and Fe Substituted LaGaO3 Perovskites and Membranes", Separarion and Purification Technology, 32, 319-326 (2003)
- Ma, Yi Hua, Mardilovich, Ivan P., Erik Engwall, "Thin Composite Palladium and Palladium/Alloy Membranes for Hydrogen Separation", Annuals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Vol. 984, Advanced Membrane Technology, Eds., Norman N. Li, Enrico Drioli, W.S. Winston Ho and Glenn G. Lipscomb, 346-360 (2003)
- Mardilovich, Ivan P., Erik Engwall and Yi Hua Ma, "Dependence of hydrogen flux on the pore size and plating surface topology of asymmetric Pd-porous stainless steel membranes", Desalination, 144, 85-89(2002)
- Gu, Xuehong, Jin, Wanqing, Chen, Changlin, Xu, Nanping, Shi, Jun and Ma, Y.H., "YSZ- SrCo0.4Fe0.6O3- Membranes for Partial Oxidation of Methane to Syngas" AIChE J, 48, 2051(2002)
- Yi Hua Ma, Ivan P. Mardilovich and Erik E. Engwall, Thin Composite Palladium and Palladium/Alloy Membranes for Hydrogen Separations, Annals of the New York Academy of Science, Accepted for publication, (2002).
- Yi Hua Ma, Ivan P. Mardilovich and Erik E. Engwall, "Thin Composite Palladium and Palladium/Alloy Membranes for Hydrogen Separations", 2002 (in press)
- I.P. Mardilovich, E. Engwall and Y.H. Ma, Dependence of hydrogen flux on the pore size and plating surface topology of asymmetric Pd-porous stainless steel membranes, Desalination, 144, (2002), 85-89.
- Ivan P. Mardilovich, Erik Engwall, Yi Hua Ma, "Dependence of hydrogen flux on the pore size and plating surface topology of asymmetric Pd-porous stainless steel membranes." - Desalination (2002), v.144, p.85-89, Presented at the International Congress on Membranes and Membrane Processes (ICOM), Toulouse, France, July 7012, 2002
- Yi Hua Ma, Jidong Lou and Ivan P. Mardilovich, "Microporous and dense Inorganic Membranes for Gas Separations and Reactions." - Proceedings of the 26th International Technical Conference on Coal Utilization & Fuel Systems, Clearwater, Florida, March 5 - 8, 2001
- Ma, Y. H., Zhou, Yijing, Poladi, R. and Engwall, E., "The Synthesis and Characterization of Zeolite A Membranes", Separation and Purification Technology, 25, 235(2001)
- P. Ferreira-Aparicio and Y. H. Ma. "Improvement on the Dry reforming of Methane by Hydrogen Diffusion in a Membrane Reactor", Stud. Surf. Sci. and Catal., 138, 461-468. (2001)
- She, Y., Han, J. and Ma, Y. H., "Palladium Membrane Reactor for the Dehydrogenation of Ethylbenzene to Styrene", Catalyst Today, 67, 1-3, 43(2001)
- Ma, Y.H., Mardilovich, P.P. and She, Ying, "Hydrogen Gas-Extraction Module and Method of Fabrication", US Patent 6,152,987, November 28, 2000
- Ma, Y.H., "Dense Palladium and Perovskite Membranes and Membrane Reactors", MRS Bulletin, 24, No. 3, 46(1999)
- Mardilovich, P. P., She, Y. Ma, Y. H. and Rei, M.H.., "Defect- Free Palladium Membranes on Porous Stainless-Steel Support", AIChE J, 44, 310(1998)
- A. Govyadinov, P. Mardilovich, I. Mardilovich. New high-temperature ceramic catalyst membranes and ceramic membranes for gas separation. Final report , European Grant INTAS- 93-1133ext, Minsk, Belarus. 1997, 56 p.
- P.P. Mardilovich, A.N. Govyadinov, P.V. Kurman, I.P.Mardilovich, R. Paterson and V.M. Gryaznov. Gas permeation of composite polycrystalline anodic alumina membranes under high temperature. Proceedings of the International Congress on Membranes and Membranes Processes (ICOM'96), Yokohama, Japan, 18-23 August 1996, (P-4-2-3) pp. 352-353.
Last modified: October 23, 2007 14:30:49