- Ravindra Datta
Professor and Department Head
Director of Fuel Cell Center
All offices are located in Goddard Hall (GH). All phone extensions should be preceeded with +1-508-831-.
- Engineer diploma from the chemical engineering school from Nancy (ENSIC), France, 2003.
I joined Professor Datta's fuel cell group in fall 2003. My research objective is to develop MEAs for direct methanol fuel cells.
Nikhil H. Jalani
- B. Chem Eng., University Department of Chemical Technology (U.D.C.T), Mumbai, India, 2001
- M.S., Chemical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, 2003
I joined Professor Datta's fuel cell group in Fall 2001. My research objectives are to develop and experimentally characterize composite membrane electrode assemblies (CMEAs) for proton-exchange membrane fuel cell applications.
- B. Chem Eng. (U.I.C.T., Mumbai, India) 2003
- Professional Experience: MRPL, India (6 Weeks)
Last modified: November 02, 2007 11:47:22