Abhijit C Navalekar
- Ph.D in Electrical and Computer Engineering, WPI. (Expected Graduation: May 2007)
- MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering, WPI.
- BE in Electronic Engineering, Bombay, India.
- Effects of non-linear compression on Peak to average (PAR) ratio of OFDM signals in FM transmission.
- Modem design
- Embedded systems
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Radio propagation and Networking
- Summer Internship: Worked at VRAXA CORPORATION. Project involved designing of a wireless communication module (O.E.M) using Spread Spectrum technique to support Data rates of 2 Mbps in ISM band.
- Research Assistant (RA): Working on development of OFDM modem for voice-grade VHF channel.
- A. Navalekar, K. Krishna, Rulph Chassign.? Speech Synthesis using Linear Predictive Coding?, Digital Signal Processing and Applications with C6713 and C6416 DSK, JOHN WILEY Publications (c), 2005. ISBN: 0-471-69007-4.
- A.Navalekar, W.R.Michalson, ? Design of a VHF/UHF LMR Modem?, ATA , April 17-20, 2005 Denver.
- A.Navalekar, W.R.Michalson, ? Performance of a high data rate audioband OFDM Modem?, ATA, May6-10, 2006 San Diego.
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: December 03, 2009 14:05:39