News & Events
PROTECTING OUR WATERSHEDS
Professor Plummer develops tools to track the sources of microbial pollution that can endanger the watersheds we depend on for our drinking water.
- Patrick Malone (MS EVE) awarded National AWWA Scholarship Award to be presented at AWWA Annual Conference and Exposition in Boston in June 2014 >
- GRAD Day Finalists and Winners from Civil and Environmental Engineering Nine students honored for graduate poster presentations >
- Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering Networking Event
- Three Environmental Engineering Students Honored in President’s IQP Award Competition Award presentations on Friday, January 31, 2014 >
- Abigail Charest Receives American Water Resources Association National Scholarship Funding for the enhancement of education in water resources >