Goddard Hall, 226
Ivan P. Mardilovich
- Research Associate Professor, Chemical Engineering
- Inorganic Catalysts-Membranes
- Pd Membranes on Porous Supports
- Hydrogen Separation
- MS, Belarus State University, Minsk, 1975
- PhD, Russian University of Peoples` Friendship, Moscow, 1982
- National Certificate of Senior Research Scientist in Physical Chemistry, USSR, 1991
- I.P. Mardilovich, E.E. Engwall, Y.H. Ma. “Thermally Stable Composite Pd Membranes Having Intermediate Porous Metal Intermetallic Diffusion Barrier Layers Formed by Bi-Metal Multi-Layer Deposition,” Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Inorganic Membranes (ICIM9) Lillehammer, Norway (2006).
- Yi Hua Ma, Ivan P. Mardilovich, Erik E. Engwall. "Thin Composite Palladium and Palladium/Alloy Membranes for Hydrogen Separations," Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci., V.984, p.346-360 (2003).
- Ivan P. Mardilovich, Erik Engwall, Yi Hua Ma. "Dependence of Hydrogen Flux on the Pore Size and Plating Surface Topology of Asymmetric Pd-Porous Stainless Steel Membranes." Desalination (2002), v.144, p.85-89, Presented at the International Congress on Membranes and Membrane Processes (ICOM), Toulouse, France, July 7-12, 2002.
- Ma, Yi Hua; Mardilovich, Ivan P.; Mardilovich, Peter P. “Effects of the Porosity and Pore Size Distribution of the Porous Stainless Steel on the Thickness and Hydrogen Flux of Palladium Membranes,” Prepr. - Am. Chem. Soc., Div. Pet. Chem. (2001), 46(2), 154-156. CODEN: ACPCAT ISSN:0569-3799. AN 2001:244890 CAPLUS.
- Gryaznov, V. M.; Maganyuk, A. P.; Gizhevskii, S. F.; Mardilovich, I. P. "New Method of Liquid Phase Hydrogenation by Metallic Catalysts,” Doklady Rossijsk. Akad. Nauk (1998), 362(6), 776-778.
- Research scientist, National Academy of Science of Belarus-Minsk, 1975-1985.
- Senior research scientist, National Academy of Science of Belarus-Minsk, 1985-1999.
- Scientific secretary of the Division of Chemical and Earth Sciences, National Academy of Science of Belarus-Minsk, 1998 -1999.
- Assistant professor, Belarus State University-Minsk, 1997-1999