Higgins Laboratories, 246
The aspect that most attracted me to WPI is the possibility of combining teaching and research activities at very high levels. I enjoy working with students and sharing them the passion I have for aeronautics. I find it really rewarding.
For my research, I am mostly interested in structural dynamics and vibrations, with particular emphasis to response and model identification. I am also interested in understanding how the vibration characteristics of innovative structural configurations could affect and control the flow around an airfoil.
- Response and model identification
- Structural vibrations
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Innovative structural configurations for aerospace applications
- BS, Politecnico di Milano (Italy), 2004
- MS, Politecnico di Milano (Italy), 2007
- MS, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2011
- PhD, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2012