Salisbury Laboratories, 405A
- Post-Doc Scholar, Mathematical Sciences
I am a Post-Doc Scholar in the Department of Mathematical Sciences and my research area is analysis in large, including real and complex analysis, and some differential geometry. More specifically, I am very interested in the studies of deterministic partial differential equations on bounded or unbounded (exterior) domains in Sobolev-type spaces with rough boundaries, and meantime in geometric partial differential equations on manifolds.
On the other hand, I enjoy teaching and like to improve my teaching skills with a great passion, though I have already taught several courses before I came to WPI. As a teacher, one of the most important things is to help the students getting the right path in learning, understanding the underlying mathematical principals and practicing them in real world applications (in their future careers). WPI definitely is an ideal place for such a goal.
- Partial Differential Equations
- Value Distribution Theory on (general) Complex Manifolds
- BS, University of Jinan, PR China (2003)
- DS, Shandong University, PR China (2008)
- PhD, University of Houston, USA (2012)
- Post-Doc, University of Houston, USA (2012-2013)
- Representation of solutions of exterior Laplacian boundary value problems (with G. Auchmuty), appearing in Applied Math and Optim.
- Exterior finite energy harmonic functions, condensed version of PhD Thesis.
- A defect relation for meromorphic maps on generalized p-parabolic manifolds intersecting hypersurfaces in complex projective algebraic varieties, Proc. Edinb. Math. Soc. (2) 56 (2013), no. 2, 551-574.