Salisbury Laboratories, 210
Britton Robert Snyder
- Professor of Practice, Interactive Media & Game Development
In addition to teaching full time in WPI’s Interactive Media and Game Development program, I have worked as an artist in the field of video game development for the past 13 years, contributing to a number of titles with concept art, illustrations, 3D models, storyboards and cinematics.
Companies I have worked as an artist for include SONY, Blizzard Entertainment, Liquid Entertainment, Rockstar, THQ, Demiurge, Subatomic Studios, Hitpoint Studios, 745 Studios and Ninth Ray. I have contributed to such games as Warcraft 3, Diablo 2 expansion set, Downhill Domination, Dragonshard, Empire Earth 2 expansion set, Empire Earth 3, WALL-E, Mass Effect for PC, Deblob, WORD FU for the iphone and Rock Band Greenday.
In addition to my work in video game development, I am author and illustrator of "THE SUPERFUN ADVENTURES OF JAX", a 93 page graphic novel released by U.K publisher Markosia .
- 3D Modeling
- Concept Art
- Digital and traditional painting
- BFA, Berklee College of Music, 1997
- ImagineFX Magazine issue 60, September 2010, "Small is beautiful" review of The Superfun Adventures of Jax.
- Diamond Previews October 2011, Staff Pick, The Superfun Adventures of Jax
- Birmingham Observer Eccentric January 07 2012, "Seaholm grad brings graphic novel to life"
- AR 2101. 3D MODELING
- AR 2700. DIGITAL PAINTING
- AR 301X. 3D MODELING II
- AR 3101. 3D MODELING II
- AR 3700. CONCEPT ART & CREATV ILLUSTRN
- IMGD 2101. 3D MODELING
- IMGD 2700. DIGITAL PAINTING
- IMGD 3101. 3D MODELING II
- IMGD 311X. 3D MODELING II
- IMGD 3500. ARTISTIC GAME DEVELOPMENT I
- IMGD 3700. CONCEPT ART & CREATV ILLUSTRN