Believe in your commitments; both in your ability and responsibility to perform.
William "Bill" A. Krein
- Affiliate Professor, School of Business
- Director, Project Centers
As an adjunct faculty member at WPI for 15 years and a WPI graduate, I am proud to share the experience of a successful multi-disciplined career with current WPI students. The foundation and preparation for my engineering, financial, general management, and consulting career and the confidence and resourcefulness to succeed as an entrepreneur resulted largely from my education at WPI.
It is a great privilege to contribute to the continuing achievement and reputation for excellence at WPI. I have developed and delivered courses in Negotiations, Strategy and Policy for Technology Businesses for the School of Business; courses in Project Management, Finance for Non-financial Managers, and Engineering Economics for CPE; and Introduction to Business Fundamentals in conjunction with FPE. The Negotiation and Business Fundamentals courses are available for remote/online delivery. Although semi-retired, I am still active as a consultant to private corporations for business management and mergers and acquisitions.
- Organizational behavior
- Corporate financial management
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consulting, engineering economics, project management
- BSME WPI 1962
- MBA Babson College 1964
- GE Executive Development 1986
- 2000-2005 Association for Corporate Growth
- 1987-2005 Financial Executives Institute
- 1995-Present Professional Ski Instructors of America