Skip to Additional Navigation
By August 1
- Pay tuition bills by August 1. Learn more about electronic billing. WPI does not mail paper bills. You will receive information at your WPI email address in mid-July with details regarding the WPI e-Bill system. Once you log into your account, you can provide your parents or guardians with account access.
- Learn more about bill payment options and plans. You can also find details on tuition payment options through the e-Bill system. WPI works in conjunction with Tuition Management Systems to provide monthly payment option plans for families.
- Submit your final high school transcript to the Admissions Office before enrolling and beginning classes. Your offer of admission and enrollment is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of your senior year, so make sure your final transcript is sent from your high school to the Admissions Office. Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or +1-508-831-5286 with any questions.
- Receive transfer credit for prior college coursework.
- Learn more about health insurance and plan options. All students are required to have health insurance coverage. You must provide proof of adequate health insurance by completing a waiver and enrollment form (found under Student Services and Financial Aid). If you are no longer covered by a family plan, WPI makes an insurance plan available through Student Resources that provides coverage for major medical expenses.