Skip to Additional Navigation
By June 1
Let’s Get Started
- Create your computer and email account: Your computer and email accounts are critical to your connection to resources at WPI. Be sure to create yours as soon as possible (account creation begins in mid-May). You will receive an email to the email address listed on your application containing your username and PIN. Contact the WPI Helpdesk at email@example.com if you have trouble creating or accessing your accounts.
- Learn more about the dining options on campus. There are a variety of dining options and meal plans at WPI, so you should review the options to choose the one that best fits your preferences and lifestyle. You'll make the selection of your meal plan on the housing request form.
- Submit the housing request form by June 1, if you plan on living on campus. The housing request form helps us find a roommate match for you and also includes your selection of a meal plan. Living on campus can be a rich and rewarding part of your first year experience at WPI, and we are excited to welcome you to the residence halls. Housing and roommate assignments will be sent to students via email by August 1.
- Email a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org from your WPI email to receive your ID Card. You will need your ID to access buildings, dine, get mail, and use the library. Similar to a passport photos, your headshot should be well-lit and have a solid background, preferably white. Stores such as CVS and Walgreens provide this service.
- If requesting accommodations in or out of the classroom, please complete our voluntary disclosure form. WPI offers services for students with disabilities who would like to be considered for reasonable accommodations. Please submit documentation verifying the disability as well as a voluntary disclosure form.
- International students should review the necessary steps to obtain your I-20 in order to obtain your visa for entry to the United States.
- If you are a commuter, you may find it convenient to dine on campus when and where you want with a meal plan. Review the options to help you decide. Learn more…