- Research that’s Going Global >
- Taking on Tumor Cells >
- Christopher Legacy, PhD Candidate Chemistry and Biochemistry, Sustainable Methods for Amide Synthesis >
- Michal Talmor is awarded a Space Technology and Research Fellowship with NASA >
- Jia Wang wins Best Paper award at the 2014 ACM Spatial User Interaction conference >
- Viral Patel and Prof. Jamal Yagoobi receive award from IEEE Electrostatic Processes Committee >
- WPI’s Atlas Robot Gets Upgrade for 2015 DARPA Competition replace news teaser >
- Four-Year NIH Award to Advance Detection and Prevention of Plaque Rupture >
- Lindsay Lozeau takes 1st place at the 2014 Tissue Engineering International & Regenerative Medicine Society >
- Velin Dimitrov was invited to present at the First Orebo Winter School on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics >
A Collegial, Student-centered Environment
Graduate students make up one third of WPI’s vibrant student population. More than 20 Master’s and PhD programs are offered, as well as certificate programs, in many fields including science, engineering, management, policy, and interdisciplinary programs.
Our graduate students can expect a small-campus feel, many opportunities to work in teams, and personalized mentoring as they pursue their studies. Students engage in projects and research endeavors that connect them directly with solving today’s global challenges.