WPI provides a wide variety of resources to make the advising of IQPs easier and more satisfying. These include teaching and assessment tools for all aspects of the IQP. Our contributors have advised many projects on and off campus and have shared what they have learned in the process.
The following links are resources for WPI faculty members who wish to learn more about the experience of off-campus project advising, or for new off-campus project advisors who wish to prepare for this rewarding assignment.
- IQP Advising Resources
- Operational Handbook for Advisors Traveling Off-Campus
- Handbook for IQP Advisors and Students
- Requirements for Individually Sponsored Residential Projects (ISRPs)
- Completed IQP Searches
- Off Campus Incident Report
- Template Student Meal Accounting
- Mango Languages