"Untitled" Film & Photo Collage Festival
"Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." - Miriam Beard
Every year the Global Ambassador Taskforce and IGSD invite you to submit photos/collages or video documentaries that represent your personal or group challenges and growth experiences while off-campus -- whether here in the U.S. or abroad! Faculty are invited to submit too!
Here are the rules:
- Participants in the "Untitled" film and photo collage festival may work individually or in groups of 2-4.
- Participants' submission should respond to the Miriam Beard quote at the top of this page.
- Videos should be no more than 3 minutes long.
- Submission categories:
- Photo documentary (still photos with vocal narration)
- One photo with text (poems, haikus, short story/essay -- 250 words maximum)
- Photo collage with text (poems, haikus, short story/essay -- 250 words maximum)
Photo documentary submissions:
All students interested in submitting photo documentaries are strongly encouraged to meet with the ATC to consult on storytelling methods and video technology.
Contest & Prizes!
All student submissions will be judged by the WPI community via online voting. In the past, winners have received gift cards to Barnes & Noble, Dunkin Donuts and Wooberry!
Faculty submissions are not eligible for prizes.