Covering All the Bases
There’s no better place than WPI for high school athletes to sharpen and hone their basketball, baseball, football, soccer, or softball skills. The emphasis is on safety as well as development in a supportive environment dedicated to helping you grow as a player and a person.
WPI offers a variety of sports clinics during the school year, including:
- Boys Basketball. Prepare for the upcoming basketball season as you’re challenged to take your game to a new level through intense skill development combined with competitive five-on-five games.
- Boys Baseball. Plan to take your game up a notch as you focus on all aspects of the game, including hitting, bunting, base running, infield and outfield mechanics, catching, throwing, and pitching.
- Boys Football. Improve your throwing mechanics, ball security, tackling, pursuit, blocking, and pass catching with individual drills that are reinforced with competition to give a realistic in-game feel.
- Girls Soccer. Focus on your technical and tactical development through college level drills. Offers a great opportunity to train with the WPI women's soccer coaching staff and interact with current players from the WPI team.
- Girls Softball. Work on fundamentals and improve your hitting fielding, throwing, pitching, and base running. You’ll learn about conditioning and how to be the best teammate you can be.
Men's Basketball to Host Sunday Skills Clinic for High School Players
Prepare for the upcoming basketball season with a clinic hosted by Chris Bartley and his WPI coaching staff Sundays from 10 am to 12:30 pm September 22, October 6 and 13.
Softball to Host Sunday Skills Clinics This Fall
Series 1 and 2
The clinics are open to students age 6 and older. Series 1 will be on October 20th , October 27th and November 3rd while Series 2 includes December 1st, December 8th and December 15th.