Grade Level: Girls entering 2-11
July 6-10, 2015
9 AM - 4 PM
Improve your fundamental skills and become a better teammate!
Learn the Facets and Fundamentals
With an exciting combination of state of the art facilities, top-level instruction, and a fun learning environment, WPI Softball can help you improve your game and become a better teammate. Learn the facets and fundamentals of the game and gain a greater understanding of day-to-day plays. Camp will include hitting, throwing, fielding, pitching, catching, and base running. An optional free swim is available daily, and the program cost includes lunches and a t-shirt.
What to Bring?
- Glove and cleats are mandatory - if you have other gear (batting helmet, bat), including specialized position equipment, please bring it with you.
- Please bring a pair of sneakers for indoor play during inclement weather and for the dining hall.
- Water bottle and sunscreen for outdoor play
- Bathing suit and a towel for optional free swim
- Campers may want to bring a change of clothes