Our course guides offer you the insider’s scoop on information relevant to the courses you are taking here at WPI. Designed by our Research and Instruction librarians, in collaboration with your instructors, these guides contain invaluable information to help you succeed:
- Lists of databases relevant to subject and course
- Suggestions for scholarly search engines and other search options
- Titles and links to journals and articles for further research
- Facts, history, and statistics about the course, or field of study
- Key course concepts, objectives, and suggested targeted tasks
For further assistance finding resources in any of your courses, ask us; a Research and Instruction librarian is here to help.