Exhibits are held throughout the year in various locations in the Gordon Library including the ground floor Gladwin Gallery, the third floor Class of 1941 Gallery, and the foyer cases in main library lobby.
- Exhibit Now Open! Through the Eyes of a Student: 100 Years of Student Life at WPI A new exhibit, Through the Eyes of a Student: 100 Years of Student Life at WPI, opens today in the Gladwin Gallery on the Ground Floor of Gordon Library. >
- Gordon Library Book Talk and Signing Event: James Dempsey Join us on Tuesday, April 15 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the FLIP space, 3rd floor for a book talk and author signing by James Dempsey, WPI Instructor, Humanities and Arts, about his new book, The Tortured Life of Scofield Thayer. >
- Gordon Library Book Talk and Signing Event! Peter Hansen's book talk and signing has been rescheduled to Novemember 12, 2013 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. >
- New exhibit by Edward Oluokun in Class of 1970 Cafe New exhibit in the Class of 1970 Café: Local artist Edward Oluokun presents paintings depicting traditions in Yoruba culture. >
- Gordon Library Summer Cultural Series Tour: Industry and Culture: The Legacies of the Salisbury Family and Ichabod Washburn Take a noontime look at the architecture and landscape of the Gateway Park area, which was a cradle for Worcester’s 19th-century industrial success. Learn about Stephen Salisbury II and Ichabod Washburn, who played important roles in jump-starting the city’s career as an industrial powerhouse and were influential in the establishment of technical education through the founding of the Mechanics Association and the creation of WPI. >