The Industrial Microwave Modeling Group - Research
The IMMG mostly dedicates its effort to the development of
- optimization procedures and
- techniques for solving inverse problems
- math/computer models for multiphysics processes
that are helpful in designing complex processes and systems in microwave power applications
Uniqueness of Expertise
Success in the Group's activities is ensured by its extended experience in advanced multiphysics modeling and original highly efficient instruments for microwave CAD and optimization.
Functionality of many microwave power devices can be adequately characterized only in terms of multiphysics phenomena; special attention is therefore paid to coupled models beneficial for microwave processing in:
- food technologies
- material science
An innovative approach employing power and strength of artificial neural networks has been under development for a number of years. It offers unparallel opportunities in:
- CAD of electrically large and geometrically complicated systems operating under multiple constraints,
- multiobjective optimization, and
- building innovative techniques of microwave imaging.
Last modified: Aug 30, 2014, 22:37 EDT