The Industrial Microwave Modeling Group - Research
The IMMG mostly dedicates its effort to the development of
- optimization procedures and
- techniques for solving inverse problems
helpful in designing complex applied processes and systems.
Uniqueness of Expertise
Success in the Group's activities is ensured by its extended experience in advanced multiphysics modeling and original highly efficient instruments for microwave CAD and optimization.
An innovative approach employing power and strength of artificial neural networks has been under development for a number of years. It offers unparallel opportunities in:
- CAD of electrically large and geometrically complicated systems operating under multiple constraints,
- multiobjective optimization, and
- building innovative techniques of microwave imaging.
Last modified: Nov 21, 2010, 12:32 EST