Preparation for Industrial Careers in the Mathematical Sciences
PIC Math is a program that prepares mathematical sciences students for industrial careers by engaging them in research problems that come directly from industry.
The PIC Math program aims to:
- Increase awareness among mathematical sciences faculty and undergraduates about non-academic career options.
- Provide research experience working on real problems from business, industry and government.
- Prepare students for industrial careers.
The PIC Math program includes a
- Summer Faculty Training Workshop
- Spring Semester Research Course
- Student Competition
- Student Recognition Conference
For more information about PIC Math, please go to: http://maa.org/picmath
PIC Math Directors:
Linda Braddy, Mathematical Association of America
Michael Dorff, Brigham Young University
Reza Malek-Madani, United States Naval Academy
Suzanne Weekes, Worcester Polytechnic Institute Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Mar 03, 2014, 10:57 EST