Calculus for Undergraduates
- Syllabus for MA 1021-1024 using Thomas, Weir, Hass
- Syllabus for MA 1021-1024 using Edwards and Penney
- Current Course Materials
- Previous Course Materials
- Help with MAPLE, UNIX, and computing
Mathematical Sciences Minors
Math Tutoring Center (SH002A)
Professional Societies and Journals
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- American Statistical Assosciation (ASA)
- International Statistical Institute (ISI)
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Society of Actuaries
- Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS)
- Electronic Journal of Combinatorics from the American Mathematical Society, contains articles and research papers
- Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, dedicated to all aspects of differential equations
- Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, has research papers on matrix analysis and other aspects of linear algebra and its applications
- Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis, has research papers on numerical analysis and scientific computing
- K-theory Preprint Archives, has research papers in the mathematical field of K-theory
- Morehead Electronic Journal of Applications in Mathematics, an interdisciplinary journal sponsored by Morehead State University that publishes the work of undergraduate students
Mathematical Research Databases
The following resources are available to students, staff, and faculty via Gordon Library.
- The Electronic Library of Mathematics contains online journals, article collections, monographs, and other electronic resources in the field of mathematics. All material is in electronic form and access is generally free, except for some periodicals with a "moving wall", i.e., a certain delay period after which resources become freely available.
- In the broadest sense, JSTOR's mission is to help the scholarly community take advantage of advances in information technologies. In pursuing this mission, JSTOR has adopted a system-wide perspective, taking into account the sometimes conflicting needs of libraries, publishers, and scholars.
- MathSciNet is a comprehensive database covering the world's mathematical literature since 1940. It also provides Web access to the bibliographic data and reviews of mathematical research literature contained in the Mathematical Reviews Database.
- Project MUSE offers online access to over 200 journals from numerous scholarly publishers through paid institutional subscriptions.