BS/MS Degree Requirements
(Excluding Transfer Credits)
Students should be aware that the guidelines described here apply only to the B.S./M.S. program in Manufacturing Engineering. Guidelines for the B.S./M.S. programs in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science may be obtained from the graduate coordinators of those programs. The requirements for B.S./M.S. in Manufacturing Engineering are as following.
- Admission to the M.S. Program in Manufacturing Engineering
- A minimum of thirty (30) credit hours, including the credits for double counts for both BS and MS programs (12 credits maximum).
- Successful completion of the four core courses in selected four areas from eight. The eight areas can be found at, http://www.me.wpi.edu/MFE/Graduate/ms.html.
- Specialized study in one area of focus - 9 credits
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 CGPA for all courses taken for graduate credit at WPI
Last modified: February 28, 2011 00:29:48