Skip to Additional Navigation
Battle of Bunker's Hill Integration Phase
- Sample discussion topics for review at the Bunker Hill Monument:
- At the end of the day, the British held the field, but the Americans had delt out harsh punishment to the Redcoats. Who won the battle?
- What were the strengths / weaknesses of the positions of the defenses?
- Was the scarcity of American ammunition the main cause of the success of the third assault?
- How could the American forces have benefited from a more unified command?
- Should Ward have sent reinforcements sooner or was he correct to wait to see the British plan unfold ?
- Would a fort on Bunker's Hill, as originally planned, have made the difference?
- Sample After Action Review Form
Battle of Bunker's Hill Staff Ride