The terrain around Meriam's corner remains fairly intact. The roads were less impressive of course, but all the current roads at Meriam's existed in 1775. The row of trees that covers the small brook to the right of the house was there, and the large fields around this area are good representations of the fields that were common in 1775.
The photo is taken from the British perspective. Arrowhead Ridge is to the left of the house. The road on which the car is traveling is the Bedford road, which allowed for COL Green and his militia troops to arrive here. The house is still intact, as well as all the stone walls and the fences.