Mentor a Teacher Prep Student
Teacher Preparation at WPI is regularly interested in hearing from teachers who would consider mentoring a WPI student teacher during their practicum.
- Teach at the middle or high school level;
- Teach math, physics, chemistry or biology;
- Have a passion for sharing best practices in both content area and teaching methods;
- Comfortable giving regular feedback on performance;
- Have taught for five years or more.
To indicate interest in this mentoring opportunity, please email email@example.com with your name, subject area, and where you teach.