IQP Report Requirements
The student’s IQP report will serve several purposes in these regards.
- It serves as a historical document with regard to the student's practicum
- It demonstrates the student's understanding of the how the actual course(s) they are involved in relate to and support the Curriculum Frameworks
- It demonstrates the student's ability to develop classroom materials consistent with the Frameworks
- It provides the student the opportunity to assess his or her classes so as to determine the degree to which the Frameworks standards are being met
- It provides the student with opportunity to provide evidence of effective classroom management, promoting equity and meeting professional responsibilities.
- It requires the students to reflect upon the connections between their experiences in both the secondary education they are providing and the college education they are simultaneously experiencing.
Download requirements for specific chapters.