Biomanufacturing Education & Training Center
WPI’s Biomanufacturing Education and Training Center at Gateway Park, a life sciences campus in the heart of New England’s technological corridor, provides innovative workforce development solutions customized to the specific needs of your company. Serving life sciences companies from across the region and the globe, the center represents an innovative partnership of academia and industry.
Hands-on and classroom training is delivered by industry subject matter experts for professionals in a wide-range of roles and disciplines – resulting in a workforce that is productive from day one. Experts in the field influenced the use of space and the choice of equipment to ensure that this center—the first of its kind in the Northeast—will meet the real-world needs of your organization.
- Training Programs for Today’s Biomanufacturing Workforce The fall issue of Bioprocessing Journal features two members of WPI’s Biomanufacturing and Education Training Center. >
- BETC certificate program in Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Culture Products Take advantage of this hands-on training to expand your bioprocessing/biomanufacturing knowledge – November 12-15, 2013 >
- Kamal Rashid to Lead WPI's Biomanufacturing Education and Training Center He is a pioneer in biotechnology education, research, and workforce development. >
- Applied Principles for DFF & TFF Program Applied Principles for DFF and TFF Training - New program begins October 8th at the BETC. Learn more... >
- Biogen Idec Collaborates with WPI's Biomanufacturing Education and Training Center Company brings the first corporate class to the facility. Learn more... >
- Biomanufacturing Fundamentals Begins Fall of 2013 New evening certificate program with a Hands-On Approach. Learn more... >
- WPI's Biotechnology Education & Training Center Featured at BIO 2012
- New Technology from Pall Corp. Bound for WPI's Biomanufacturing Education & Training Center
- WPI Announces Launch of the Biomanufacturing Education & Training Center