Meet a Pressing Business Need and Screen Future Employees
The projects program at WPI is the university’s signature approach to undergraduate education, combining theoretical study with practical problem solving. We bring together the brilliant minds and talents of our student teams and faculty advisors with a wide variety of corporate, government, and non-profit organizations. Collaboratively we address real business needs, synergizing to create meaningful results.
Why Sponsor a Project at WPI?
- A student/faculty team is committed to working on your specific problem.
- Teams employ the most recent, state-of-the-art techniques, practices, and theories.
- A minimum of 300-400 working hours, per student, are dedicated to your project.
- Close sponsor-faculty cooperation.
- Returns on investment that well exceed initial costs.
- A unique opportunity to screen for future technical talent.
Together with our corporate partners, we are making progress one project at a time. Download our sponsored projects brochure to find out more, or contact the Office of Corporate Engagement to get started.