- Teams who received golden tickets to register for RoboNautica will receive an email with instructions on how to sign their team up. If you won a spot in the event but have not yet received information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- If qualified teams choose not to register for the event or do not register by the deadline, registrations will be accepted from the next tier of qualified teams. These teams also should receive confirmation of their status at the event and through email following the event.
- Late registrations will be accepted and added to our standby list. Standby teams will be contacted (in order of their registration date) if space becomes available.
- The entry fee of $75 must be postmarked by the date your team was notified of or arrangements for payment made by then.
- Make your check or money order payable to "WPI" (Note RoboNautica and your FLL Team Number in the memo line.) and mail to:
WPI - ME Dept
100 Institute Road
Worcester, MA 01609
Attn: Colleen ShaverMaintained by email@example.com
Last modified: November 14, 2011 12:33:04