Bursar's Office/Student Accounts
Spring eBills will be emailed for Undergraduate Students the week of 12/2 - Spring bills are due Jan. 6th.
The word bursar is an unknown term to many people; it is traditionally used in colleges to mean an officer in charge of funds. We in the WPI Bursar’s Office aspire to provide exceptional service to our customers. The office is dedicated to student accounts—serving students, families, and the WPI community.
Our main responsibilities include:
- Issuing electronic bill statements (eBills)
- Collecting tuition and fees
- Refunding credit balances
- Assisting with payment options
- Handling health insurance requirements and enrollment
- Overseeing federal forms for tax and authorization needs
- All other student-account-related matters