Move Credit Funds to ID Card

Move Credit Funds to My ID Card

Students receive an ID card that may be used for several purposes on campus. A student may add money to their ID card referred to as Goat Bucks to be used at various locations on and off campus.

Complete this form if you have a credit on your student account and would like to have Goat Bucks added to your ID card. Students with a payment plan (TMS) and/or a pending outside scholarship/payment are not eligible to have funds moved.

Important note: In the event that your Financial Aid is cancelled and/or reduced you will be responsible for any balance due on your Student Account.

You may view your ID card balance on Banner under Student Services & Financial Aid – Meal Plan Balances.

Please allow 48 hours for your account to be updated.

To add cash to your card you may do so in person at the Bursar’s Office or at the card ID cash machine located in the Library. To add funds to you ID with a credit card please visit  

Authorization: Under federal law, WPI must receive your authorization to cover non-institutional charges with federal financial aid funds.

These charges may include, but are not limited to: bookstore credits, goat bucks, health insurance, late payment, late registration fees and/or other miscellaneous fees.

* I "authorize" WPI to cover all charges including, but not limited to any non-institutional charges on my student account.
  • Email a Friend
  • Bookmark this Page
  • Share this Page

See Also