Outside Scholarship Reporting Form
Academic Year 2014-2015
Please complete the information below for each scholarship (not private, plus loans or 529 plans) you must complete this form even for renewable/annual awards.
If you are seeking a credit to be used towards your bill, you must remit a PDF copy of the outside scholarship award letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including your student ID. This includes all renewable/annual awards.
* I understand that:
- This is my official request to receive a pending outside scholarship credit applied to my student account and is my responsibility to submit this information each semester or on a yearly basis, regardless of outside scholarship type (i.e. renewable/annual scholarships).
- Due to the number of outside scholarship submissions, it could take several days or weeks before a pending credit will appear on my student account.
- Due to the submission of my outside scholarship, my financial aid award may be adjusted.
- I will be given a pending outside scholarship credit on my student account for anticipated scholarship amounts to be received by WPI, as approved by the Bursar’s Office. The Bursar’s Office has the right to deny a credit based on certain terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- A scholarship that is made payable to me and is not sent to WPI is for informational purposes only and I will not request a pending credit.
- This credit is considered “pending” and is not an actual payment to my student account of which I cannot request a refund if a credit is showing on my student account.
- I will be responsible for any balance due on my student account in the event that scholarship funds are not received by WPI. Additionally, any balance due must be paid immediately or a hold may be placed on my student record.