The WPI Tuition Stabilization Plan (TSP) is a payment plan designed to help the parents of WPI students plan, manage and afford the costs of a WPI education. By prepaying the entire undergraduate tuition, families eliminate future tuition increases and uncertainty about these increases.
- WPI will accept prepayment of the undergraduate tuition charge at the rate in effect when the student enters the plan.
- The TSP is available to WPI students who are freshmen, sophomores and juniors. A minimum of two years of participation is required.
- The TSP is not available for special students or visiting undergraduates and cannot be transferred to another student.
- The TSP is applicable to full tuition only. This plan is not available for students receiving need-based financial aid.
- The TSP may be used for a minimum of two years (four semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight semesters).
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.