Ways to Recruit
Contributing From Day One
The Career Development Center offers many ways for you to find top-notch talent for full-time, part-time, internships or co-op positions. Build your company presence with WPI students and alumni by:
- Posting job opportunities in our online database Job Finder.
- Participating in on-campus Career Fairs
- Interviewing students on campus
- Co-sponsoring or presenting a career-related program or workshop
- Participating in one of our resume critique events
- Sponsoring a project on campus
- Hosting a Company Information Session at WPI, or via webcast
By bringing a WPI student or alumni on board, you will find them contributing to your organization from day one. Contact the CDC staff to find more ways to partner with us.
View the CDC Employer Newsletter
Learn more about recruiting trends, new tools, and information on CDC programs and services by viewing our e-newsletter.