If you plan to request accommodations for housing after your first year please complete our online Accommodated Housing Request Form
Deadlines for Accommodated Housing Requests for 2014-15 Placements
- Complete and submit Accommodated Housing Request Form* and supporting documentation by January 24, 2014.
- Please note: if the accommodations you are requesting were approved in a previous year and your disability and accommodation request have not changed, you will not need to re-submit documentation unless specifically requested by ODS staff.
- Accept accommodated placement and complete housing contract with Residential Services in East Hall by February 7, 2014.
- Once a Housing Contract is submitted this commits you to housing for the upcoming academic year.
- If you decline your accommodated placement option, you will need to sign up for the general housing selection process by February 12, 2014.
- Please refer to the general Housing Selection website for more details.
- While applications submitted after these dates will be accepted and considered, WPI cannot guarantee that it will be able to meet late applicants’ accommodation needs, including any needs that develop during the semester.
*There is a difference between Housing Accommodations and Housing Preferences. Student preferences for certain types of housing (i.e. specific hall or room or roommates) cannot be guaranteed, but will be considered in addition to a documented NEED for a disability-related accommodation.