Federal Grants

Federal Government Also Offers Aid

The US Department of Education offers a variety of federal grants to students attending four-year colleges or universities, community colleges, and career schools. Almost all are awarded to students with demonstrated financial need. Federal grants include:

  • Email a Friend
  • Bookmark this Page
  • Share this Page