Quick, Convenient Options for Information and Assistance
We’ve assembled some helpful online resources that can provide guidance and additional information. These sites are not affiliated with WPI, which assumes no responsibility for their content.
- American Student Assistance. Assistance with student loan solutions.
- Benjamin Gilman International Scholarship Program. Scholarships for students receiving a federal Pell grant to study abroad
- CashCourse. A guide for students to making informed financial choices.
- College Scholarship Service. CSS Profile and Expected Family Contribution calculators.
- eduPASS. Information (including financial aid) for college-bound students.
- EFC Estimator. Quick online method to estimate Expected Family Contribution.
- FastWEB. Financial aid search across the Web.
- Fellowships and Scholarships. Learn more about fellowship and scholarship opportunities for graduate school.
- General Financial Aid Information Page. Links to further sources of information about student financial aid.
- NSLDS (National Student Loan Data System) for students. The US Department of Education's central database for student aid.
- Office of the Ombudsman. Department of Education division that assists with problems with student loans.
- SMART. Department of Defense scholarships for civilians. Can cover full tuition.
- Student Aid on the Web. Federal government's website dedicated to available federal aid
- Tuition Management Systems. Offers payment plans and BorrowSmart® education payment counseling.
- WPI’s Undergraduate Catalog.
- US Department of Education.
- Veterans Affairs - GI Bill - Veterans Affairs website related to education benefits for Veterans.