Sponsored Research Accounting
Sponsored Research Accounting (SRA) provides post-award accounting support in managing sponsored research funds awarded to the university. The SRA office works in conjunction with WPI’s Office of Sponsored Programs, faculty, and staff to manage awards for compliance with federal and sponsor regulations. Some accounting services we provide are fund creation and notification, invoicing and cash management, expenditure review, approval, and reporting. Federal compliance services we provide include effort reporting, sub-recipient monitoring, award closeout, and the coordination of the annual A-133 audit.
Please refer to the following links for additional information:
- Banner Finance Instructions
- Banner SRA Fund Number Table (.xls, 12kb)
- Equipment threshold increased to $5,000 for FY12 (.pdf, 185kb)
- Facilities & Administrative Cost and Fringe Rates - FY14/FY17 (.pdf, 387kb)
- Online Effort Certification Instructions (.pdf, 1.04M)
- Online Effort Video Tutorial (.pdf, 516kb)
- Quick Reference Guide for Managing Sponsored Awards (.pdf, 182kb)
- Sponsored Research Accounting Policies
Please note: All phone extensions start with +1-508-831-.