Ways to Give
How You Can Invest in WPI
There are many ways to make a gift to WPI. Some have added benefits for you depending on your age, the type of asset, and the form of the gift. We will work with you to help you realize your philanthropic goals at WPI in ways that are best suited to your interests and preferences.
If you are unsure of how and/or where you would like to invest in WPI, please complete our Giving Interest Form so we can assist you. You can also learn more about the many giving opportunities at WPI by exploring the following areas:
- Annual Giving: Annual Fund gifts empower the university to make the strategic investments necessary to advance WPI’s mission of using engineering, science, and technology for the betterment of our world. The Dolan Challenge can make your gift go even further for WPI.
- Scholarship Giving: Our remarkable students are among the most compelling reasons to invest in WPI. A scholarship gift can change lives.
- Planned Giving: A planned gift is one that will benefit WPI at some point in the future, but may also benefit you and your loved ones now and WPI later.
- Major Giving: Capital and endowed gifts have a powerful impact on WPI. Endowments provide critical support for our students and faculty, and capital gifts create an environment that meets the high-quality education delivered by WPI.
- Institutional Advancement: Foundations continue to leave a profound legacy at WPI.
- Memorial and Honorary Giving: Many alumni and friends choose to remember or honor their loved ones by making a gift to WPI.
- Matching Gifts: Your employer may have a matching gift program that could double your contribution to WPI.
- Corporate Giving: Corporate partners play a vital role in helping WPI advance its mission.
More information about WPI’s current fundraising priorities and reasons to invest in WPI is also available to you online.