Health & Wellness Resources
Living Healthy at College and Beyond
At WPI, we work to educate the whole student, mind and body. Your studies are important, but so is balance in your life. To excel on campus and throughout your life, finding the right combination of academic challenges, fun experiences, and personal growth is vital to fulfillment. Use your academic pursuits to exercise your mind, use your extracurricular time to exercise your body and interests. Learn a new skill. Try a new activity. Get out and explore. Expand your friendships. Get involved on campus. Know when to ask for help. SHS can help you find your balance to be your very best. View our resources:
- Establish a routine in your daily life.
- Try to get enough sleep.
- Review your eating habits.
- Surround yourself with good relationships
- Find stress relievers that work for you.
- Take a walk or a run, go for a swim, dance, enjoy a bike ride, or anything that gets you up and moving.