||Student Office Assistant - Federal Work Study is required
||Exam Proctoring Center (103 Morgan Hall)
|Hours per week:
-Option to participate in special projects.
- Greet visitors and answer phone calls for the Exam Proctoring Center.
- Work with students and faculty to assist in the scheduling of exams.
- Monitor and proctor exams taken in the Exam Proctoring Center.
- Enforce rules and regulations to help maintain a quiet testing environment.
- Administrative tasks such as data entry, making copies, scanning, filing and shredding.
- Option to participate in special projects.
||-Must have Federal Work Study Funding.
-Maintain utmost discretion in handling confidential information.
-Ability to reliably work a set schedule of hours each week.
-Good communication skills
-Able to attend a paid training at the start of each term.