Three Easy Steps
- View the student job listings.
Most require a federal work study award from the Office of Financial Aid.
- Contact the person listed to discuss the details.
- Number of hours per week
- Job responsibilities
- Hourly wage rate
You may apply for more than one position but you may only hold one work study job at a time. For work study jobs, you will need to provide the email from the Office of Financial Aid as your proof of federal work study funding. If you have lost this email, contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com.
- Once hired, complete necessary paperwork.
- Withdraw any other job applications for work study positions
- Complete the payroll forms listed in the Student Employment Guide