- July 12 (5 weeks) and July 29 (3 weeks) are intake dates.
- All figures are in U.S. dollars.
- Class time is approximately 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Fees do not include the cost of books and materials.
- Health Insurance is required for all students without private health insurance. Student Accident and Health Insurance, designed for WPI students, can be waived if evidence of an equivalent policy is approved by WPI. Evidence must be submitted with an official/officially certified English translation.
|(5 Weeks) July 12||(3 Weeks) July 29|
|Room & Board||1,800.00||1200.00|
|Insurance (Cost for ESL Summer Institute only)||287.00||287.00|
|Application Fee (Non-matriculating students only)||150.00||150.00|